Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dr Wily

So, I hopped on rush and we blitzed towards Wilys castle. Ran up a ladder and jumped into the battle. Jumped up the side of the building onto the roof while charging my arm cannon. I fired at his spaceship and challenged him to come down and fight.


I was tired of fighting his robots. He definatly didn't know who he was messing with. I wanted to rip out his brain and make sure no one ever remembered his name. If he wanted to destroy the world, he was going to have to go through me.



I ran into the mega-dragon and Saw-bladed it to death.




I was chased by the Guts-Dozer and quick-boomeranged his shut-off switch.


It was time to fight Dr. Wily, but I was really surprised when he turned into an ALIEN!!!







He was immune to all my powerful weapons, but luckily, he was weak to the bubbles. Once I hit him with a few, the truth was revealed. The "Alien" was really a floating projector and Dr. Wily was controlling it.



In the end, I managed to defeat him and save Dr.Light!




RIP DR WILY 1985-2010

No comments:

Post a Comment